۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My freind changes

He told me to love my parents.How come I know not love my parents?I thought he must have read many books about affairs between a father(or a mother,or both) and the child.How could he read them so late?I read them in my childhood but he is now a university student.I don't know what made these changes but I'm sure that he is now very anxious about his career in future.He wanna get his further certification in so-called research institude.
I'm going to talk about the Chinese educational situation.My freind knows everyone knows.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home