۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Friday, December 01, 2006

A note in a classroom

I'm a college student in China. I found there's a note pasted on the wall of a classroom today. It was said,

Love is really precious, but the quietness is more valuable.

If you can read in Chinese, it is:"爱情诚可贵,安静价更高".
It seems like the lovers don't have enough money to have fun in bars or pubs or anywhere like that, and like to spread their love in the classrooms. I think it is common in Chinese colleges. You can come here to view the note in a certain classroom on the second floor of No. 1 Building in Guizhou University. I'll be waiting for you. (I'm sorry. I have graduated from my college, we can meet no more.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home