۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Flock was noticed by the Chinese Government

I have used Flock before and found it rapid and useful. But today I find it cannot connect to Blogger.com and Wordpress.com. I think the Government has just got notice to it now, and then blocks the path from my computer to Blogger.com and Wordpress.com through Flock inner link.

We are toughly looking for the best ways to get our sweet homes (blogs), and the Government is busy too. The Government is a piece of bullshit! Contact me with the address below if you've got some words to comment on the Chinese Communist Party(Not Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party. I'm not a Falun Gong practioner.)

mailto:nusushika(at)gmail(dot)com

Security First!

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home