۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Have you ever visited www.platypus.com?

Platypus is a new so-called under building project from Google. But I think you might have never been to www.platypus.com before.

It was formerly built for a Russian artist named Anna Mir.

Like all the other women and girlz, Madam Anna Mir loves catz very much. Most of her workz are catz. And there are also some naked bodiez. I can't read with an art mind.

And it is not a domain owned by Google. In the contact tag she said,

Thank you for the interest in my art!
I welcome all comments regarding
my work. However this is not my personal
e-mail address. My marketing assistant
sorts out the e-mail and removes everything
not art connected. Please don't send any
personal messages. Also I am not interested
in any offers to purchase my domain name.

Thank you - Anna Mir

..........

And it is the reason that Google doesn't launch Platypus? Google doesn't have the enough money to buy a domain? Ahhhh.......

No money can buy an artist's heart.

Go on, Madam Anna Mir! I'm supporting you!!!!





powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home