۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Differences on Samson Blinded

Many people received a message today, including me, it can change the blog address to everyone it was sent to. Somebody called it a strange message, somebody called it a fucking spam, and someone has read it and is introducing something about it. It's about a book named Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict by Obadiah Shoher. I can't get through the Great Fire Wall to view the site, but sprezzaturaron read it and provide us the link to the book. I hope you can read it and give me a reply.
The message sender asks us to promote the book and added his blog to our blogrolls. I added and
nothing strange happens.
Father told me not to talk about religion and politics in any occasion, and I shut up. -x-

Updated:
I access to it. And going to read. No religion topics please me, no, no, nope!!!! Hey, me, stop it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home