۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Now you know why you can't register www.foofle.com as your own domain

If you like using Google as your default search engine, you may have added it to your bookmark and never type its address again anymore, or you may have installed a browser with a Google search bar like me(IE 7 or Firefox).

Today I was trying to type to visit www.foofle.com, wanting to find what it really is. Is it a phishing site? Or many trojans in it. But to my surprise, it is a Google registered domain and redirected me to www.google.com.

Well, so now you can no more register foofle.com as your domain, 'cause Google prevents you from typing wrong name of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home