۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Monday, March 19, 2007

I stayed up tonight

Don't you ask me why I got to stay, because I'll tell you immediately. It is all because some books from Japan (about 100, 000). I must translate the names of them as soon as possible and transfer them to someone who check the books' names before they are delivered into China. It's all because the someone can't read in Japanese and she or he doesn't want me to work with them. If I could have the chance to be the book name checker, I would work on till I earn the enough money for me to live without worry. And I would like to tell you that I already have worked for three nights without sleeping, I think I'm gonna die soon. Please remember me. Good mourning!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home