۩ I live in this house and play guitar...

I love to play guitar all the day and never feel tired and bored.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What does fa mean?

I'm using Q-Zone writing posts, sharing emotions with friends. 'Though I was going to use it on and on, the censorship in China is not so that easy as you can imagine.
It snowed last night and I woke up this morning and recalled a song named winter fall by L'Arc~en~Ciel. When I typed in the title, it was alright, nothing strange happened. It changed after I published it: the letter r in the word winter was forced to become to the star -> winte*. And the letters fa in the word fall -> **ll.
Watch this -> winte* **ll.
Can you read it to common characters?
What do fa and the letter r mean in Chinese? Are they some slang dirty words? I deleted that post at last. I've got no words to the fuckin' censorship from the fuckin' Chinese Government.

Updated:
The abbreviation RFA is the blocked site and radio station in China, and the censorship system recognized the rfa in the phrase winter fall as the anti-communism station name. So the strange affair happened above. Shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home